Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Get To Know Him Deeper


Before we start our journey to the fishing world, I'd like to introduce myself first.

Simple Me =)

My name is Ivan Jude Busgano and I am an IT by profession. I am 24 years old and I was born in Polomolok, South Cotabato, where the largest pineapple company in the world, the Dole Philippines Inc., is located. Polomolok is just 17 km away from General Santos City, the tuna capital of the Philippines. My parents, Miguel and Ruby, grew up and met each other in Polomolok as well. I am the youngest among five siblings and also the cutest. All of us were given two names by our parents and the first letter of our second names start with letter "J".


I am a Christian and I do have a lot of involvement in our Church. I am currently the moderator of the Altar Servers Ministry in Polomolok Parish supervising the activities of more than 70 angelic children. I am also a music lover and a musician. I teach guitar and I also play piano and drums or simply just anything that can produce a sound. I live a lesser complicated life and I have a yellow motorcycle that I use everyday.

I am a wide reader and I love reading motivational books. Ever since I was a kid, my passion was learning. I love telling stories and inspiring other people. I am a simple guy - as in literally simple because I am a sucker for anything that works easily. I am still single as of this writing but I do have a pretty girlfriend and we are hoping to get married soon enough when our finances would allow it. Some people say that I am a little bit of a perfectionist and I do agree with them. I see myself as an ambitious doer rather than a dreamer.

I am still currently working as a system and network administrator for a private development bank but I am hoping to be able to quit my daytime job to give more focus on our fishing business. The owner of the company I am working for right now is Mr. Rodrigo Rivera Sr. and he was also a banker for 20 years but he is more known as the richest Filipino fisherman.

My interest turned to the fishing business just a couple of years ago and I have zero knowledge about it when I started. Right now, we have more than a couple of boats and we are looking forward to build some more.

All right guys! That's me and I hope we can get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment